21.1.09

making self hire-able.

As it's the last few months of the last year at college i better start making myself more professional, and get networking. I've set up a linkedin profile, which is slowly but surely getting more and more full. I'm also going to work on networking in other ways as well.

I've also decided to re-do my website, as i think it's a bit pap. Also since i'm no longer thinking of myself as a web designer i've decided to install wordpress which will make it a lot easier to update. another reason for using wordpress is that this lovely little blog is going to die in a few months when i finish college, so i better start working on it's successor. I also seem to work better under some constraints, so hopefully making a bloggy type site will help me concentrate on the assets rather than the layout.

I'm also wanting to include some processing or flash in the site, especially processing as it's what i'm meant to be into, but flash will probably be easier to implement.

I need business cards!

No comments: