23.11.06

the rage... the anger...

the horrible feeling of seeing my lovely website being raped by google ads.
DAMN YOU GODADDY! YOU ARE POO.
anyway, since i managed to figure out how to setup ftp, only to see something that burned my retinas, for now all you're going to be seeing of my lovely website (it really is lovely) are these screen grabs. sorry.













index (FISHIE!!)












music (needs more work methinks)















photography (oooh.. pink)

i'm pretty happy with the design, i got to develop on my existing skills and learnt how to tidy my code up abit. I went for quite an image heavy design, aiming at people with broadband connections and nice wide screens. i tested it out on my imac at home as well which has a smaller screen than these lovely G5s and there weren't any problems, i didn't have to do much extra scrolling as i tried to keep my design quite centered and screensize-ish, using the overflow tag on any layers with lots of information in them. I think that if you don't have broadband in this day and age you're being a bit silly, and don't deserve to see all the lovely photos and graphics i put so much effort into without a wait.
i would to do a bit more work on the music page, there isn't much content there really, i would like to add a little flash music player or something, or maybe video.

No comments: