8.5.07

meet fio kohime


she scares me a little. maybe because she's almost like my digital self but not.
maybe it's the eyes, i've made them red so people can be lazy and tell me apart from her without having to look at the name. cos people are lazy.
and she's probably evil.
so far i've had a few problems transferring my inventory, not everything is copyable or wants to behave.
it's also a bit tricky to make sure that she doesn't start creating her own traces just yet... i want to have an exact as possible copy of fio kaminski, and then people can mess with her and she can have her own life and seperate existence.


i think this idea was mostly inspired by the life_sharing project by 0100101110101101.org. although i'm nowhere near as hardcore as them, i'm not making all my data available, just a copy of my avatar.
at the moment she can edit my objects but i think that right will be revoked before i give the password out, and she can't build on the island.

No comments: