2.11.07

website-ness.

i've been in a right making things mood today.

i've started working on mine and lukes website again, working on my side of it...

here's what i'm currently thinking is going to be my main page:

and contact page:


the idea for the site is that they're our sketchbooks kinda thing. so i'm making my layouts in real life in a sketchbook, as i want mine bit to have texture and not look like i've done it all in dreamweaver. the plan is to nick a digital SLR and take nice photos of the pages when they're all finished, then put the layers for text and thumbnails on top... and maybe add more elements to the backgrounds on pooter.

and now i'm going to stop playing with my glue gun. and PVA. it's not just any PVA, it's art attack, neil buchanan endorsed PVA.

art attack rules!! YEAH.

1 comment:

mr_list said...

nice pictures, your side is looking way more bright and colourful than mine.... is it possible for me to make all my text hand written but still be clickable on the page?

... i need to get on with those animations.
ooh, one of us should post the prototypes we made and get a little feedback maybe!