11.1.07

interesting...

digital constructivism

interesting bit of writing relating the ideas of constructivism to digital media. a bit brief but there are some interesting ideas.

in other news... I HAVE JOHNNY HARDSTAFF'S VIDEO FOR RADIOHEADS PUSH PULK / SPINNING PLATES ON DVD. THERE IS SO MUCH JOY IN MY HEART RIGHT NOW I COULD SQUEAL VERY LOUDLY. BUT IT'S A BIT QUIET RIGHT NOW SO I WONT.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!









this man is GOD.

*hugs radiohead "The most gigantic lying mouth of all time" DVD* there's lots of interesting stuff on there too. Radiohead were going to have their own tv channel, but then the big CEO types got scared and cancelled it. it's lots of artsy videos and clips of radiohead in the studio and such. and if you buy it from the official shop in comes in cool packaging with radiohead logos stamped on it. which made me squeal.

joyjoyjoyjoyjoyjoy.

my perverts guide to cinema dvd still hasn't come though... :(

No comments: