12.10.06

photos for montage, maybe? - comm design

I still wasn't sure what i wanted to do, but i always feel much better when i've got a camera in my hand and have taken lots of photos, so this is what i did. the light in my room is terrible, so the photos aren't great and i sometimes tried using the flash which always comes out a bit crap. i took photos of some of the interesting things in my room, postcards and posters and the random useless things i tend to get attached to.

the now infamous techno duck. I love this duck a bit too much, but i don't care if it's wrong, he's amazing.

i stick postcards and other random images on my walls to hide the terrible paintwork and inspire me, or something. i really like the circles in this image, and the deteriorated effect.

i love these candle holders, i stare at them alot. i love the patterns on them, they're cheap japanese ripp offs i bought from internationale for £3. bargain. this photo also features little chicky, a little glass chicken a friend brought me from prague.

my sisters buy me cute teddies for my birthdays. aw.

my broken pucca alarm clock, she's been a bit abused by morning me and now refuses to beep. there's also moo moo (the cow)

this is my pride and joy. vintage screw fit, falling apart and a little bit manky fujica SLR who's been on many an adventure with me. Since i love it and photography so much i definately want to use him in my montage.

so i took lots of photos of him.

i'm interested in the dials and buttons. i like the idea of measurements and things.

No comments: